Shipping & Returns
Most orders are dispatched from stock with the lead time of 5-7 working days. Next day delivery can be arranged if needed. For next day delivery orders must be placed and full payment cleared before 10 am. We cannot offer next day deliveries for orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays. All next day deliveries are subject to stock.
All flooring deliveries are made to the main entrance or nearest entrance to the property for the access point of the vehicle. The driver may require some help unloading the products. As deliveries can be made by large or small van or lorry, it is assumed that the delivery address will be accessible by lorry. If there is likely to be any problems e.g. the road is subject to width and weight restrictions please inform us at the time of order. Deliveries will be made between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm, we estimate of the delivery are at the couriers discretion. Deliveries of doors are kerb side only. If you have ordered doors and other products, two separate deliveries will be made.
If a courier arrives at your address and is unable to deliver on the arranged date because you are not there you will be held liable for any re-delivery charges.
Every effort is made to ensure that your goods are delivered in perfect condition. Please inspect your goods immediately on the delivery as no claims with regard to damaged items can be made after our driver has left the delivery address, unless signed for as damaged on delivery.
Goods refused on delivery that are found to be undamaged on the return to us will incur a return delivery charge.
Any claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason. Therefore we advise against booking trades for installations until goods have been received.
In the event that you are not available to provide a signature on the pre-arranged date, then you will be charged for re-delivery.
Deliveries cannot be left outside in porches, garages or any other location.
Please read full terms and conditions.
All carriers are selected through guidelines for service and quality control. If you have a concern regarding delivery, please advise us immediately on 01777-872085. In the slim chance that you receive a damaged order, please review the following steps.
- NEVER refuse a delivery, please call us first at 01777 872085. Refused deliveries incur additional cost and decrease the chances of getting resolution in a timely manner. Refused deliveries are also subject to initial and return delivery costs. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be noted. We are not responsible for ANY cost associated with a refused delivery.
- Compare your order with the materials received. You are responsible for noting on delivery receipt any damaged or missing items. Upon initial receipt, please look for indication of damage on the outside of the cartons of packaging material. If no notation of damages has been made on the delivery receipt, you can still file with the carrier.
- Keep a copy of all paperwork provided by the carrier. When you contact us, we will request you to provide us with this information. If this documentation is readily available, we can get a head start on processing your claim.
- DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material. Once reported, the damaged good is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Unless otherwise advised by us, do not throw away or destroy any damaged material.
- If all the documentation is received and salvageable material has been taken into account, we will proactively refund or replace damaged material. Now that our customers concern has been resolved we will pursue the matter with the carrier.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
(Applicable for internet sales only). In our accordance with the Distance selling regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order, up to 7 days after you have received the goods. All returns and cancellations must conform to the guidelines laid out in the “Distance selling regulation” a guide which can be found at www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/buisness_leaflets/general/oft698.pdf
If goods have not been dispatched we will refund you in the full invoice amount within 2 working days.
If you have taken delivery for your goods you must return the goods to us at your own expense following our authorisation. Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt. We will refund the order in full less any direct expense we may have incurred in fulfilling the original agreement. Direct expenses include any delivery costs whether charged or not (e.g. Free delivery). Deliveries are calculated by weight and delivery location.
If a carrier arrives at the address and you refuse the delivery and cancel the order you will be liable for any direct expenses we may have incurred in fulfilling the original agreement. Direct expenses incurred include any delivery costs whether charged or not (e.g. Free delivery).
All goods must be re-packed as they we received. Refunds will be made to the payment card which was used to make the purchase, within 7 days of cancellation. Returns and cancellations cannot be accepted on special order products.
To cancel your order you must inform us either in writing or by email. Profirstname.lastname@example.org